Summary: A poem about bangku biru at Faculty of Art Universitas Padjajaran.
You were always there witnessing our moments
Didn’t really bother how many people come to see you
Didn’t even care when we come
Through the cold night or the hot afternoon, you were always there
Never move from your original position
You let us express what we feel
When the world hit us to the ground
When the date was pointing to our birthday
During the time when final exam were going to strike
Whereas God blessed us with the love that we shared each other
You were witnessing all of it
You set no rules for us
“Smoke? Your body will take the responsibility”
“Late assignment? Better than nothing”
“Singing? Make sure you have a good voice”
That’s what you always said, didn’t you?
I have spent more than a half of my time here with you
And I will leave you sooner or later
I’ll miss you so much
I’m feeling blue when I realized it
As blue as you are
Dear, bangku biru
My special thanks to
1. Jasmin Zarasani as the proofreader for my poem
2. Vinnie Maestro as the editor for my poem’s dramatization
3. My dear friends Fakhri Puja, Hutomo Adhi, Vinnie Maestro, Muhammad Wildan, Raafi Syahidan, Seruni Morena, Muhammad Asyhadi and Ezzat Kemal as the actor for my poem’s dramatization. Also, Julio Tanton, M. Naufal , Erisha Bella and Bhakti Satrio for helping me made the dramatization.
– Bangku Biru, Faculty of Art Universitas Padjajaran
– My experience at bangku biru.
– My friends who gave a good and bad experience at bangku biru
Word Count: 168 Words.
Dramatization Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WDQ9U9M9Po&feature=youtu.be